The blessed month of Ramadan is the ninth month in the Islamic months. Happy Ramadan Mubarak wishes. This is what we will discuss in this article, as the blessed month of Ramadan, which all Muslims await worldwide, is approaching with great passion and eagerness.
Happy Ramadan Mubarak wishes
Ramadan comes this year on the day corresponding to April 14, after Al-Azhar Al-Sharif and the Islamic centers confirmed the sighting of the correct crescent, to confirm the Muslims for the beginning of this blessed month.
This month is characterized by many things that make it one of the best months for Allah and Muslims, as it is believed that in this month the Qur’an was revealed to our master Muhammad, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, as Allah commanded us to fast in this blessed month.
The virtue of Ramadan for Muslims
What characterizes the month of Ramadan; it is one of the months in which there is a lot of worship from everyone, as the reward for everything you do in this month is doubled. Who are they?
The month of Ramadan is one of the best months that all Muslims prefer because :
- it is one of the most devoted months of the year, where people are patient in this month, and fasting prevents them from committing sin and disobedience.
- Which makes people purified, even people who are not committed to prayer, adhere to the month of Ramadan.
- Ramadan is salvation for Muslims, so Muslims love this month very much because it is the month of liberation from the Fire.
- It is the month of mercy and forgiveness from Allah, so Muslims wait for this month to be cleansed of all the sins they have committed in the rest of the year.
- The month of Ramadan is the month of accepting invitations.
- The month of giving and zakat, reunification, when people and families gather to break their fast in Ramadan.
Various supplications in the month of Ramadan
The month of Ramadan is one of the months characterized by the acceptance and response of supplication, sooner or later. All people communicate with Allah through supplication during supplication, as people feel calm during supplication.
In the following sections, we will show you the different types of supplications that you can use during Ramadan and at all times.
Duas asking for forgiveness
- Oh Allah, forgive me and have mercy on me, the most merciful.
- Oh Allah, make me one of those who seek forgiveness from your servants, and make me one of the righteous.
- Lord, make me one of your obedient servants and make me one of your close friends.
- Oh Allah, bring me out around me and my strength around you and your strength.
- Oh Allah, do not hit me with the whips of your vengeance and make me one of your thankful servants.
Prayers to accept fasting.
- Allah, accept my fasting and make me one of your fasting servants.
- Oh God, make fasting excellent and blessed fasting.
- Lord, help me endure fasting and its hardship for your satisfaction with me.
- Oh Allah, pardon me and have mercy on me, the most merciful.
- Oh Allah, accept my good fasting acceptance.
- I call you by your beautiful names, O Allah, to guide me with guidance, after which there is no misguidance.
- Oh Allah, prove me to my religion and prove me to obedience and forgive me and have mercy on me.
- Please, Lord, strengthen me against myself and Satan and the world and passion.
- Oh Allah, grant me sustenance, no need after it.
A way to seal the Noble Qur’an
All Muslims are looking for multiple ways to complete the reading of the Holy Qur’an in total during the blessed month of Ramadan, in a month that doubles in reward and good deeds. You can read the entire Holy Quran during the month:
In the beginning, we say that the Noble Qur’an consists of 30 parts, and the holy month of Ramadan consists of 30 days so that you can read a piece every day. In this case, we must know that the part consists approximately of 20 pages, so all you have to do is divide the pages to read them throughout Today.
If you want to stamp it once:
Read four pages after each prayer.
Therefore, you have read an entire part a day.
If you want to recite the Qur’an twice in Ramadan:
Read four pages before each prayer and four pages after each prayer to read two parts every day.
Congratulatory phrases for the arrival of Ramadan
Muslims like to congratulate each other to celebrate the coming of the blessed month of Ramadan, so many of them are looking for phrases to congratulate, such as:
- I ask God Almighty, who brought Ramadan to Muslims, to inform you of Ramadan, and you and your dear family are okay.
- Please, God, wash your heart with the water of certainty and soothe your chest with serenity and safety.
- I ask God to make you one of those who fast, those who rise, and those who seek forgiveness.
- Oh, Allah, please guide us, have mercy on us, and accept our fasting.
- Congratulations on the arrival of the holy month of Ramadan
- I hope that God will help you to endure fasting and its hardship.
- May God bless you with blessings and goodness in this blessed month.
In this article, we have talked about happy Ramadan Mubarak wishes of the month of Ramadan, and we have mentioned the most important supplications that you can say in the month of Ramadan and at all times,
While noting the merits of the month of Ramadan to Muslims and all servants and how to seal the Qur’an during this blessed month.