Best Online Arabic Course
The Arabic Language is essential for all Muslims to read & recite the Holy Quran correctly. Additionally, as a Muslim, you’ll be able to understand Islam better if you read the Qurān and understand its teachings rightfully, and the best way to do so is to read it in its original language.
Under the guidance of highly experienced and qualified Arabic teachers, Quran Spirit has designed a unique course that is undoubtedly the best one to learn the Arabic language online through one-to-one live sessions. It caters to all non-Arab Muslims to be able to read Quran accurately. You will learn how to identify and articulate the letters of the Arabic language and how to read complete Arabic words and sentences.
Qualified Arab Tutors To teach Online Arabi Course
We are pleased to announce that the tutors who are keen to teach Arabic are highly qualified with the following qualities and distinct traits.
- They have Ijazah Degree to teach Arabic.
- They graduated from Al-Azhar University.
- They are fluent in English and excellently communicate with Students from the West.
- They are well aware of the latest tech-based teaching tools and ways. They creatively use them for Arabic classes.
- They have excellent Arabic accents because they are natives and are speaking since childhood.
- They have years of experience in teaching the Arabic language online with new and trending techniques
Our Variety of Online Arabic Courses
We have various online Arabic language lessons and courses that suit different ages, genders, and needs:
The language of the Quran and periods of The Umayyad and Abbasi Caliphs (7th to 9th centuries). You will need to take this course if you like to read books written in this ancient period.
Modern Standard Arabic
It is the literary standard across the Middle East and North Africa. Also, it is the Arabic language used in most printed books, newspapers, and official documents. Nowadays you need to learn this form of Arabic if you want to communicate with Arabs.
This is the Arabic language form used in business communication and inside companies. It is used to write emails and other types of business dealings. It helps you to work in companies in the Middle East.it is the most formal type of Arabic.
Learning goals of the Arabic Language Course
The syllabus is scheduled according to the following goals that are meant to be accomplished through activities and different interesting and engaging strategies. Small milestones are set to achieve these goals in the decided time.
- To recognize, read, and pronounce Arabic words perfectly.
- To identify how Arabic letters look in their various forms.
- To read Arabic literature fluently in its naturally connected form.
- Reading independent letters in the Quran smoothly.
- Kindslent letters and their usage accurately.
- To understand the difference between printings of the Quran.
- Reading the Mushaf of Medina by analyzing the difference from other Mushafs.
- To communicate in Arabic confidently.
- To Learn Arabic grammar rules and keep them in consideration while communicating.