If you seek to reinforce the four skills of the Arabic language to an advanced degree, then Intensive Arabic Course is ideal for you.
Learning Arabic s a very complicated process due to its complex grammar, abjad alphabet system, and pronunciation of specific letters which have no existence in any other languages.
However, it’s a rewarding feat that is worth the effort.
In the Intensive Arabic program, you’ll be fully trained to practice Arabic in four aspects: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
Having been guided by a pool of professional Online Quranic Arabic course, you’ll feel you get a handle on the language and be confident to communicate with native people in many ways.
Not to mention that you’ll learn a lot about Arabic culture and its magical mysteries more profoundly.
For a free trial, subscribe to an intensive Arabic course and enjoy the journey.
Why Get Online Intensive Arabic Course?
The intensive Arabic course online is a language program that aims to teach the four skills of the Arabic language in an immersive way. So, it’s suitable for people who need to learn Arabic quickly, whether for work, study, or travel purposes.
Typically, this course involves a high number of hours of instruction per week, often higher than traditional language courses. It may also include immersion-style learning, where students are encouraged to speak, read, and write Arabic as much as possible.
In this course, our teachers apply a variety of engaging teaching methods, such as live online classes, pre-recorded video lectures, interactive exercises, and one-on-one tutoring. They will also add some cultural lessons and activities to help students understand the context and nuances of the Arabic language.
Intensive Arabic courses online may range in length from a few weeks to several months, depending on the program and the level of proficiency desired.
Quran Spirit Intensive Arabic Course Objectives
At Quran Spirit, by the end of this course, the student will be able to do the following.
- Build a solid language of the Arabic language
- Make long conversations in Arabic on various subjects
- Gain confidence in reading and writing in Arabic
- Deepen your awareness of Arabic culture and literature
- Speak with native Arabic speakers fluently and confidently
- Improve your pronunciation of the Arabic letters by learning how to utter them correctly from their exact articulation points
- Learn to form your sentences in a clear, cohesive grammatical structure
- Familiarize yourself with common Arabic phrases, most used in Arabic
Why includes in Intensive Arabic Courses
The course syllabus for an intensive Arabic course may vary depending on the student’s specific goals, educational background, and language proficiency level. However, below are the common topics that may be covered in intensive Arabic course syllables:
This course covers the basics of Arabic grammar, including verb conjugation, sentence structure, nouns Nouns, Pronouns, and Verbs, Adjectives and Adverbs
This course includes lessons that aim for building your vocabulary list, including common words and phrases used in everyday conversation. I.e. greeting, apologizing, etc.
Reading and Writing
This course contains lessons that enable students to read and write Arabic scripts as well as practice reading and writing in Arabic.
Listening and Speaking
This course includes lessons on listening and speaking- with a focus on developing conversational skills.
Cultural Immersion Activities
This course also includes lessons on Arab culture, history, and traditions, providing students with a deeper understanding of the context in which the language is used.
If needed, students may also learn about different Arabic dialects and how they differ from Modern Standard Arabic.
Practice and Review
The course provides additional lessons for the student to practice and review, with exercises and assessments designed to reinforce learning.
Customize Structure in Intensive Arabic Course Classes
As mentioned before, Intensive Arabic Course Online aims to brush on your skills in four aspects of the language besides the Arabic culture.
The program aims to improve your reading capacity for various passages in Arabic. For this reason, our teacher uses various contexts for different topics written in MSA that differ in complexity. Then they extract the difficult words and provide you with a clear understanding of their meaning and synonyms – if found. Over time, and by applying this method, you’ll build your vocabulary list for the most common words and learns how to use them in different contexts.
This program helps you sharpen your writing in Arabic by training you to articulate your opinion on various topics and use the words you already learned in the curriculum to gain the most use of it. With the guidance of our teachers, you’ll be clearly aware of the mistakes you made and how to avoid or correct them. Besides that, you’ll learn how to write many forms of writing, I,e expository, descriptive, persuasive, and narrative.
Listening is a core skill that helps you learn the correct pronunciation for Arabic letters, words and sentences, and long passages. For this reason, you will listen to intensive conversation lessons recorded in Arabic that revolve around many themes varying in complexity from daily life matters to deep cultural subjects.
That’s the most key skill in Arabic. So, our teachers dedicate a long time for you to engage with them in various subjects in Arabic. You can also choose to speak in either MSA or a specific dialect like Egyptian or Levant. Either way, your teacher will correct any mistakes and guide you to clarify your pronunciation by engaging you in real-life conversation and role-play activities.
Learning the Arabic culture is one of the fascinating ways to reach fluency in this language. With this thought in mind, we designed our curriculum to include various cultural aspects of Arabian culture, including music, traditions, food, environment, and customs. Those cultural aspects are covered in the intensive lessons for training you on reading, speaking, and listening. By the end of this course, you’ll notice a tremendous understanding of Arabic culture, and you’ll be greatly amazed by its unique vibes
Outcomes of intensive Arabic Program
- By the end of the course, students should have a better understanding of Online Arabic grammar course, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
- Expand your understanding of Arabic culture, history, and literature, and develop a deep connection with it.
- Build confidence in your ability to communicate in Arabic. By mastering the four skills of the language, you’ll feel more comfortable using the language in real-life situations.
- Get more comfortable speaking with native Arabic speakers worldwide in language exchange programs.
- Get ready to achieve your dreams (whether enrolling at an Islamic university, traveling to an Arabian country, or seeking a career that requires a decent degree of Arabic proficiency.
Benefits of Learning Intensive Arabic With Quran Spirit
Learning intensive Arabic can offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Arabic is spoken by over 400 million people worldwide, and learning the language can improve your ability to communicate with Arabic speakers in various contexts.
- Knowing Arabic can be an asset in many industries, including business, government, and education. It can open up new job opportunities and enhance your chances of professional success.
- Learning Arabic can deepen your understanding of Arab culture, history, and traditions. It can also help you appreciate the diversity of the Arab world and its contributions to global culture.
- Learning a new language can be a challenging but rewarding experience that can enhance your cognitive abilities and boost your confidence.
- Arabic is widely spoken in many countries, including Egypt, Morocco, and the United Arab Emirates. Knowing the language can make travel and tourism more enjoyable and meaningful.
- Arabic is the language of the Quran and has a rich literary tradition that includes poetry, fiction, and non-fiction. Knowing Arabic can give you access to a wealth of literature and media from the Arab world.
What are Course Requirements
For getting the best out of this course, you should have a basic ground of the Arabic alphabet and the abjad system of the Arabic language. It’s better if you have a modest level of knowledge that enables you to speak and communicate in the simplest manner.
Also, you should have solid Computer and internet access since intensive Arabic courses are typically online, in addition to great time management skills to dedicate several hours per week to studying and practicing.TRY FREE NOW