Best Online Quran Qirat Course
Muslims who are keen to learn the multiple authentic ways to recite Quran, are welcomed by Quran Spirit to join our very unique and most demanded online Qirat Course. Our qualified Quran scholars will assist you in honing your Quran recitation abilities through “Ten Qira’at” sessions for both children and adults.
The program will encourage memorization of the Quran in a variety of ways to recite it and see how beautiful the Quran sounds in all these 10 ways. We provide you with a chance to develop your recitation abilities by learning the 10 techniques based on the 10 accredited schools of Qira’at.
What Does 10 Qirat Mean?
The Quran was revealed in Arabic to the tribe of Quraysh, and the Muslim community was made up of various tribes with various dialects, making it difficult for them to read Quran.
Here are the names of the eminent Islamic scholars who embraced these recitation patterns, along with their names. Our Tutors will teach you these 10 Qirats.
- Qirat al-Madinah for Naafi’ Al-Madani: This is how Qaloon and Warch recited the Quran.
- Abu Amr Al-Qirat Basri’s – Basra: These two Qaris, Ad-Doori and As-Soosi, were responsible for preserving this manner of reading the holy Quran.
- Asim al-Qur’an Kufi’s – Kufa: This Quranic reading was preserved by Shuba and Hafs.
- Hamzah Al-Kufi Qirat – Kufa: This recital was saved by the two Qaris Khalaf and Khallad.
- Ibn Katheer Al-Makki, Qirat Makkah: This is how Al-Buzzi and Qumbul recited the Quran.
- Ibn Aamir Ash-Shami Qirat Syria: The two Qaris who employed this reciting technique were Hishaam and Ibn Zakwan.
- Qur’an Al-Kisa’i – Kufa: These two Qaris—Al-Layth and Ad-Doori—have continued to recite the Quran in this manner.
- Yaqub ibn Al-Basri, Qirat Basra: It is said that Imam Bukhari recited in this way. This recitation was narrated by two well-known Qaris, Ruways and Rooh.
- Abu Ja’far Madanee’s Al-Qirat Madinah: The two Qaris who have kept this recitation technique alive are Isa and Sulayman.
- The Qirat of Quran of Khalaf Al-Bazzar – Baghdad: This recitation is attributed to two well-known Qaris named Ishaq and Idris.
Prophet Muhammad SAWW asked Angel Gabriel AS to teach multiple Qirat so that reading and comprehending the Quran would become simple for them.
“Gabriel recited the Qur’an to me in one way. Then I asked him to read it in another way and continued to ask him to recite it in other ways, and he recited it in several ways until finally, he recited it in seven different ways.” (Sahih al-Bukhari 4991)
Qualified Tutors to Teach You 10 Qirats
Our qualified Quran scholars will assist you in honing your Quran recitation abilities through our “Ten Qira’at” sessions for both children and adults if you’re wondering how to study Qirat of the Quran. You’ll be able to properly read the Quran in a variety of ways. The Quran Qirat classes course and training will also encourage memorization of the Quran by having the pupils read and recite its verses repeatedly and in a variety of ways.
Our Quran teachers will work with you or your children to quickly succeed in the Quran with Qirat. This will depend on the individual’s age, history, and aptitude for learning new material.
TRY FREE NOW