What You'll Learn
Before enrolling in any course, we always advise everyone to familiarize themselves with the learning objectives set forth by the course providers.
The main advantage of this strategy is that it will not only assist you to obtain a sense of the course curriculum but also by giving you a clear notion of the syllabus, you will be able to understand what they will be teaching you.
You will learn Quran Qirat online, but our instructors will also focus on your Tajweed, memorizing skills, and Arabic recitation throughout the process. By taking this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Learn Quran Qirat and know the Quran’s ten Qirat forms.
- foundations of Arabic grammar and Tajweed
- You will ultimately receive training to become a Qirah master after this course.
- All ten of the Quran’s Qirats are covered in the course “Quran Qirat classes.”
Who embraced the styles of this recitation?
Here are the names of the eminent Islamic scholars who embraced these recitation patterns, along with their names.
- Qirat alMadinah for Naafi’ Al-Madani: This is how Qaloon and Warch recited the Quran.
- Abu Amr Al-Qirat Basri’s – Basra: These two Qaris, Ad-Doori and As-Soosi, were responsible for preserving this manner of reading the holy Quran.
- Asim al-Qur’an Kufi’s – Kufa: This Quranic reading was preserved by Shuba and Hafs.
- Hamzah Al-Kufi Qirat – Kufa: This recital was saved by the two Qaris Khalaf and Khallad.
- Ibn Katheer Al-Makki, Qirat Makkah: This is how Al-Buzzi and Qumbul recited the Quran.
- Ibn Aamir Ash-Shami Qirat Syria: The two Qaris who employed this reciting technique were Hishaam and Ibn Zakwan.
- Qur’an Al-Kisa’i – Kufa: These two Qaris—Al-Layth and Ad-Doori—have continued to recite the Quran in this manner.
- Yaqub ibn Al-Basri, Qirat Basra: It is said that Imam Bukhari recited in this way. This recitation was narrated by two well-known Qaris, Ruways and Rooh.
- Abu Ja’far Madanee’s Al-Qirat Madinah: The two Qaris who have kept this recitation technique alive are Isa and Sulayman.
- The Qirat of Quran of Khalaf Al-Bazzar – Baghdad: This recitation is attributed to two well-known Qaris named Ishaq and Idris.
We make it a priority to give students the highest caliber of Islamic education possible in terms of memorizing the Quran, Tajweed, memorization classes, and 10 Qirat courses at Quran Qirat classes course. We are a market leader in Quranic education and learning thanks to our trained instructors, cutting-edge teaching techniques, and other unique characteristics. Without further ado, let’s begin.
The ten well-known ways that the Quran is recited by well-known authority figures are known as the best Quran Qirat. Each Qira’a gets its name from the illustrious Rawi who tells it in a chain that has been established and verified.
The master recites each Qira’at in its entirety. It’s a collection of recitations that the students then refer to the master for.
Ten Qirats are not like distinct voices and styles; rather, they are little variations in Harakat, letters, and pronunciation. It occurs when you examine two separate Quranic volumes and discover discrepancies between them since each qiraa’a has its own set of tajweed guidelines.
Different Quran Qirat also serves as evidence that the holy book was revealed by Allah (SWT) and maintained throughout the years because they all have a clear, authentic line of narrators that leads back to the Prophet (PBUH).
So, Our Quran Qirat classes course offers the greatest online 10 Qira’at classes for Muslims who live in non-Arab nations since knowing the 10 Qirats is crucial for every Muslim in the world.
TRY FREE NOW