Tajweed means to beautify your voice with the gems of the correct pronunciation of each letter of Arabic that is the base of the Quran. Many people, especially non-Arab Muslims find the recitation difficult because of the language barrier they face. Due to the importance of learning the Quran with Tajweed. Quran Spirit presents online Tajweed course for those Muslims who are either Non-Arabs or living in Non-Muslim countries.
learn Quran with Tajweed Online With Certified Tutors
Due to their busy schedules, many Muslims find it difficult to commit the time they would want to study the Quran. To accommodate your time constraints, areas of interest, and preferred teachers, we provide a wide variety of options to learn Tajweed.
Our lessons are designed to cater to all age groups because they are exciting and effective, and transmit the love of the Quran to more than 90 nations. The way our qualified teachers make you learn the science of Tajweed by making it super easy is why we call ourselves the best and the unique forum for learning Quran.
Our Structured Classes for kids and Adults
In this course, Quran Spirit provides you with the opportunity to learn Tajweed and practice its rules in a structured way. We have outlined the syllabus and made it time bound so that both teacher and the student would track the progress and strive to reach the goals in the given time. The syllabus will be covered with revision and application of rules practically. This is to ensure excellent learning of Quran recitation.
Both kids and adults (male and female) are welcome to join this course and gain the confidence of reading the Quran like natives by working on their Tajweed and overcoming the problem areas.
3 Easy levels of Learning Tajweed
This is the basic level for initiators who are totally new to the word Tajweed. They will be taught from the core of the language and then slowly and gradually move toward the next level when the base is set.
Upon reaching this level, students must have understood the basics of tajweed and could now be introduced to some medium rules that are easy to apply and remember. Tests will be held after completion of each level to assure that the student is capable of learning the next rules.
This level will teach you the tough rules that need a lot of practice for application and constant revisions are required to get habitual in using these tajweed rules while reciting Quran. Once done, you will be evaluated and certified with a Tajweed certificate.
Why You Will Learn?
You will learn through lessons full of examples from the Quran and accompanied by the practical recitation of the Holy Quran. In every lesson, your teacher will make you practice the rules and explain how to apply them. Also, the topics you learn will be recorded in each lesson so you can practice Tajweed at any time
- Understanding of Alphabets and their attributes (Sifaat)
- The articulation points.
- An overview of the Surahs In addition brief explanation.
- Memorization of Short Surahs.
- Study materials, handouts, etc.
- Tajweed Definition and Origin
- Rules of Tajweed
- Introduction to Qiraat
- Al-Isti‘aatha & Al-Basmalah
- Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon And Meem Mushaddadah
- Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
- Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
- Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- The Connecting Hamzah
- The Cutting Hamzah
- The Silent and Pronounced Alif
- Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
- Makhaarij Al-Huroof
- Sifaatul Huroof
- Levels of Tafkheem (encapsulates letters that are always mufakham)
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’
Outcomes of the Tajweed Course
We have very well-defined and easy-to-achieve outcomes chalked out for each of our courses that we intend to achieve before the timeline ends. These outcomes are:
- To make non-Arab Muslims proficient in Quran reading through tajweed learning.
- To make their recitation error-free.
- To make them closer to the love of the Quran through beautiful recitation.
- To make them capable of applying advanced tajweed rules while reading Quran.
- To make them conscious of following the proper guidelines of Tajweed even reading the Quranic duas.
- To help them improve their overall understanding of the Quran while learning to read the verses.
Our Prominent Features to Learn Tajweed Online
Our Highly-qualified Tutors
We have taken on board the best of tutors to teach you the tajweed and you excel in this field. The traits we consider while hiring teachers are:
- They are native Arabs and have an excellent Arabic accent.
- They are fluent in English and can brilliantly communicate with the students in the West.
- They are Ijazah certified in Quranic teaching.
- They are innovative in devising new teaching techniques.
- They are kids-friendly and have a good rapport with students.
Amazing Activities to Learn Tajweed Rules
Our teachers and supervisors have designed amazing and interactive activities to make each rule very smoothly understandable and fun to learn. These activities include.
- Tracing and drawing for kids.
- Educational games and alphabet toys.
- Quizzes and riddles.
- Coloring and labeling.
Quick questioning and guessing the answers.
Group-Based Classes for All Ages
We also offer group classes for the same ages and keep the group limited to 4 or 5 participants to ensure 100% delivery of each lesson. Group learning also enhances confidence and social interaction in Arabic which is good for non-Arab Quran learners.
24/7 Availability and Flexibility
You can schedule your classes any time throughout the day and on weekends too. Our team of professionals is always available to render their services round the clock. Kids and adults can learn Tajweed whenever they are convenient to attend the lectures.
Tests and Competitions
No learning is retainable without tests and competitions. We conduct tests and evaluate our students throughout the course and arrange intra-forum competitions to help them improve their Tajweed learning. The winners are rewarded to boost their morale.
Our Online Advance Tajweed course is far superior to traditional classroom instruction. Imagine being able to recite more effectively each day without having to leave your home or put up with the commute and traffic. Additionally, you get to learn at your speed without interruptions or time constraints. It’s simpler and affordable, especially for children and those with hectic schedules who can’t afford to waste extra time traveling to offline classes and other things. Grab your free trial today and start learning with out online Quran classes.TRY FREE NOW