Looking to unlock the mysterious beauty of the Quran and understand it on a deeper level? The online Quranic Arabic course is the best source for you to do so.
Quran is revealed in the Arabic language. That’s why non-native speakers can find some difficulties learning the original text without recognizing the language in which it’s secured.
In the Quranic Arabic course, you’ll delve into the meaning of Quranic verses and unfold their captivating beauty. Our perfect Quran teachers will accompany you through a joyful journey to learn the Quran in many aspects: Grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, tafsir of Quranic verses, and even tajweed.
In fact, They won’t let a sphere of Quranic Arabic unfathomed, and surely you’ll enjoy this journey, which will lead you to know Allah in such a far deeper sense.
Read more about the Quranic Arabic course below and be ready for a 2 free trials at Quran Spirit
Quran Spirit Quranic Arabic Course
A Quranic Arabic course is a program that teaches students how to read, write, and understand the Arabic language, with a focus on the language used in the Quran. The course covers the basics of Arabic grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation, as well as the rules of Tajweed and recitation of the Quran.
The goal of a Quran Spirit Quranic Arabic course is to enable you to read and understand the Quran in its original language, and to appreciate its beauty and depth. Also, it aims at enabling you to understand the most common Islamic terms with high frequency in Quran.
The course may be offered in different levels, from beginner to advanced, and include online conversation, textbooks, audio recordings, and other resources to help you learn and practice the language.
Who Can Join Quran Arabic Course
This Arabic course is ideal for anyone interested or intrigued more to know about Arabic or Islamic scripture, whether or not you’re Muslim. It is also suitable for anyone interested in the Arabic language, the Middle East, or its history.
Prerequisite for Quran Arabic Classes
Any person has basic level of Arabic language can enroll at this course, since our teachers will customize the study plan according to your level. Also people with deep knowledge in this field can take this course and review all these things in an interesting and innovative way.
Other than basic grasp of Arabic, the student should have focus, discipline and passion for learning to get the most of this course.
Learning Objectives of this Course
By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following
- Learn the Arabic alphabet very well and comprehend the abjad system and consonants and vowels
- Learn a broad range of vocabulary words and phrases commonly used in the Quran with their theoretical and practical usage
- Understand Quranic verses with more clarity in terms of vocabulary, pronunciation, the context that surrounds their revelation and its historical prospective.
- Comprehend the grammatical structure of the Arabic language and its complexities. This includes understanding the various types of verbs, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and other parts of speech.
- Apply tajweed rules, a set of rulings that govern the way the Quran is recited in a beautiful, proper, and melodious way.
Course Structure and Personalized Plans
The structure of this course covers many lessons that aims to build your knowledge in five general Quranic arabic axis.
- Pronounciation (for Quranic verses)
- Grammatical structure of the verses
- Vocabulary list (for the most commonly used words)
- Tafsir (the context of the Verses)
- Tajweed rules
The student will get an access to a customized plan for this course that aligns with his acquisition level and personal learning goals.
All the lessons are detailed and comprehensive, using some Quotes of Quran as a basis for explanation, in specific juz, chosen based on the level of the student. Students in moderate and beginner level can study juz 29 and 30 while advanced students can delve in more further parts.
The course is delivered through one-on-one sessions via zoom app by a pool of professional Quran tutors who will depend in their methodology on many books and resources that aim for raising your awareness about Quranic Arabic and increase you sense of reverence toward the sacred book by unravelling its magnificent mysteries . Also, you’ll notice a great improvement in your quran recitation
Importance of Learning Quranic Arabic Course Online
Learning Quranic Arabic online is important for several reasons.
TRY FREE NOW
- Understanding the Quran: The Quran is the holy book of Islam, written in Arabic. By learning Quranic Arabic, you can understand the original text of the Quran and gain a deeper understanding of its meaning and message.
- Strengthening Faith: Learning Quranic Arabic can help strengthen your faith by allowing you to connect more deeply with the Quran and the teachings of Islam.
- Improving Prayer: Learning Quranic Arabic can improve your prayer by allowing you to recite the Quran with proper pronunciation and intonation, as well as understand the meaning of the verses you are reciting.
- Cultural Understanding: Arabic is an important language in the Islamic world, and learning Quranic Arabic can help you gain a better understanding of the culture and traditions of Muslim communities.
- Personal Growth: Learning a new language can be a rewarding personal experience that can improve cognitive skills, memory, and overall mental acuity.
- Flexibility: Online Quranic Arabic courses offer the flexibility to learn at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home, making it easier to fit learning into your busy schedule.