Looking for the best tajweed classes for adults? Quran Spirit provides you with a great opportunity to study online at your own pace with native Quran speakers from Egypt who boast decent experience and education in teaching the Quran to thousands of students worldwide.
Those courses are all 100% online, which makes it an ideal option for adults busy with their schedules and seeking to learn tajweed from the comfort of their homes. Also, it comes with monitoring programs that allow them to keep track of their performance and insightfully observe their progress.
our online Tajweed classes are designed to help students learn this science in a practical, not just abstract way, by applying those rules to Quranic verses. The main core of these lessons is to help you reach a far more advanced, beautiful recitation of the Quran by committing to a set of rules that regulate Quran recitation since it was revealed to the prophet Mohammed, peace upon him.
For joining thousands of Muslim Families who love learning the Quran, enroll here.
Best Tajweed Classes for Adults With Native Arab Tutors
The Tajweed course for adults is designed to teach the rules of Tajweed for adults seeking to improve their recitation of the Qur’an. This course is designed based on a step-by-step approach to provide an in-depth study of the rules of Tajweed and how they apply to the Qur’an. For this reason, it covers topics such as the correct pronunciation of letters and sounds, rules of elongation, and rules of stopping.
Provided with a pool of qualified male and female tutors, you can ensure you’ll fully master all of the rules of Tajweed and apply them effortlessly during your recitation for any surah.
Who can Join Tajweed For Adults Course
This course is ideal for anyone willing to study tajweed to improve his recitation or memorization of the noble Quran. It’s suitable, especially for people with tight schedules and living abroad. It doesn’t require advanced knowledge of the nuances of the Arabic language – since our teachers can communicate in English and Arabic.
Any student can enroll from any place in the world as long as he has good focus, diligence, perseverance, and a powerful passion for learning
Prerequisite for Beginners Tajweed Course
For getting the best out of this beginners tajweed course, you should have a good command of the Arabic language in terms of reading and speaking at least in the simplest manner possible for communication and understanding purposes.
Other than a good knowledge of the Arabic alphabet, you should have a great deal of focus, dedication, and grit to practice the rules gradually until you get used to it.
Learning Objectives of Tajweed Classes
Quran spirit teachers apply a step-to-step approach that empowers students to master all tajweed rules and recall them perfectly when reciting the Quran with much ease. By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Feel more confident while reading Quran
- Recite any surah in Quran easily with tajweed rules (on your own)
- Apply basic and advanced Tajweed rules effortlessly
- Pronounce all Arabic letters well from their exact articulation point like a native Arabic speaker
- Develop much love and connection with The sacred book of Islam
- Gain a full understanding of the nuances of tajweed science
Course Structure and Personalized Plans
The course plan is simple. Once the teacher recognizes your level after a short review with you, he will draw out a plan that suits your level and highlight those four points
- The number of classes per week
- The duration of each class
- The selective rules to make your Tajweed acceptable
- The capacity of the student to understand and apply Tajweed rules
The structure of the course covers many tajweed lessons gradually, including
- Isti’aatha and Basmala
- Rules of Meem Sakin
- Rules of Noon Sakin and Tanween
- Rules of Laam Sakin
- Mudood and its types
- Light and heavy letters
- Levels of heaviness
- Rules of Hamza
- The Meeting of Two Sukoons
- Al-Waqf Wal-Ibtidaa (the stop and the start)
- Articulation point of letters
- Attributes of Arabic letters
Quran Spirit Result Generating Appproaches
The highlighted approach used in this course is constant repetition, by which you should try each rule after your teacher until you feel more confident about it.
You will learn each rule of tajweed separately, with many examples and quizzes designed to glue information in your mind. And don’t move into another rule until you fully absorb the first one. Also, there are revision lessons that ensure you can apply all the rules you’ve studied fluently and efficiently.
Importance of Learning Tajweed for Adults
There are many benefits to learning tajweed for adult people, including
- Recite Quran well and avoid Lahn or mistakes that spoil the meaning and make you commit sins. Mistakes can be slight, like not applying meem sakinah rules when needed, or they can be disastrous, like pronouncing Arabic letters wrongfully or not abiding by Tashkil rules.
- Have a correct interpretation of the Quran. For example, applying waqf rules makes you understand the verses well. In cases that require a full pause, you should stop and the meaning is conveyed well. However, if you continue, the meaning will be changed, which leads to much confusion and misunderstanding.
- Applying tajweed rules improves your pronunciation of Arabic letters and forming an understanding of phonetics in Arabic, which boost your eloquence, especially in careers that require such skills as the oratory.
- It became easier to teach it to your little kids. When parents have mastered the skill of Tajweed, they can teach their children as well. which is one of the cores of a good upbringing in Islam. There is no good legacy you can leave for your children more than ensuring their growth on a Quranic ground.