Looking for Quran Tajweed classes for beginners? you have landed on the right platform. We have qualified Tajweed tutors to teach you Quran with proper pronunciation, intonation, and rhythm so that you can learn and understand Quran easily.
Tajweed is an essential aspect of learning and understanding the beautiful words of the Quran. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to refine your recitation skills, learning Tajweed will empower you to recite the Quran with confidence and precision, unlocking its melodic beauty and profound impact.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Tajweed, including the articulation points, elongation and merging rules, pronunciation of vowels and consonants, and more. Get ready to embark on this transformative journey and deepen your connection with the divine words of the Quran.
Best Online Tajweed Classes For Beginners
Quran Spirit provides Learning Tajweed for Beginners course as an introduction for students interested in learning tajweed science. It provides you with the foundation of pronunciation and intonation of the Arabic language, which is essential for understanding and reciting the Quran with proper respect and reverence.
It covers topics such as the articulation point of Arabic alphabets, the rules of pause (waqf) and Bismillah, and the rules of Noon and meem sakinah and tanween -among other important rules.
All topics are provided in the simplest manner and with great examples from the Quran so you can ensure you can apply it practically not just theoretically.
Who Can join Tajweed Beginners Course
This online course is designed for anyone interested to learn Tajweed science to improve his recitation of the Quran without effort and apply the rules of Tajweed seamlessly during recitation or memorization.
Men, women, adults, and children have the same opportunity to register in this program without age/gender limit since we have both female and male teachers who can deal with different age groups and customize their learning approaches to suit each person’s unique needs. Quran Spirit have special online tajweed course for sisters.
Prerequisite for Beginners Tajweed Course
For getting the best out of this course, you should have a good command of the Arabic language in terms of reading and speaking at least in the simplest manner possible for communication and understanding purposes.
Other than a good knowledge of the Arabic alphabet, you should have a great deal of focus, dedication, and grit to practice the rules gradually until you get used to it.
Learning Objectives of this Course
By the end of this course, you will master tajweed rules and how to apply them seamlessly while reading Quranic verses , including
- The articulation point of the Arabic alphabet by training you to read each letter from its right, original place (throat, tongue, lips, etc)
- The rules of waqf and continuing in the Quran
- The attributes of the Arabic letters
- The rules of Noon sakinah and tanween ( Izhar, Idgham, Ikhfaa and Iqlab)
- The rules of Madd letters in the Quran and their types
- Qalqalah and its letters and how to apply it
- Rules Of Noon And Meem Mushaddad
- Distinguish between Heavy Letters and Light letters
Course Structure and Personalized Plans
The course structure of this course covers all the main topics required to be learned in a simple, clear way, taking into consideration the personal learning needs of each student, his acquisition level, and learning pace.
There are main points kept in notice while designing this course, including
- The length of the course.
- The time of each lesson.
- The topics covered in each level
- The major and minor milestones to achieve every day, week, and month.
- The reports and quizzes submitted every week.
- The revision plan for the topics with more details
Importance of Learning Tajweed for Beginners
There are many motivations that might drive you to learn tajweed online, which can be highlighted as follows
- Learning Tajweed rules is important because it helps you recite the Quran properly and with greater accuracy.
- By following Tajweed rules, you can ensure that you are reciting the Quran in the most beautiful and melodious way possible.
- Learning tajweed protects your tongue from falling into glaring mistakes that change the meanings and spoil your recitation
- By learning tajweed, you’ll be much close to Allah by following his command in Quran in surah Muzammil, verse 4 “or a little more—and recite the Quran ˹properly˺ in a measured way’.
- You’ll get many blessings from Allah and enjoy the accompany of angles in paradise as a hadith of the prophet Mohammed shows: “The one who is proficient in the recitation of the Qur’an will be with the honorable and obedient scribes (angels)” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
- Learning tajweed helps you reach a better understanding of the Quran and get rid of confusion resulting from pronouncing words wrongfully which would alter the meanings.
- Finally, tajweed rules will greatly enhance your pronunciation of Arabic letters because you will learn how to utter each letter from its exact articulation point (Maharaj), helping you to be a great, eloquent speaker.
After complete beginners course students can join our Advanced Tajweed Course.TRY FREE NOW