Best Online Arabic Grammer COURSE
If you have a good base of reading, writing and somehow speaking Arabic, then you can start learning Arabic grammar that describes the guidelines for structuring sentences, phrases, and words. It is significant to learn Arabic grammar because of the fact that many Arabic words are the same with differences in their meaning. A good grip on grammar will help you understand the tense, gender, subject, object, noun, verb, and much more very easily.
Quran Spirit provide a fantastic online Arabic grammar course that meets all of your requirements and exceeds your expectations. This course is conducted by our professional Arab tutors with pre-defined goals and a syllabus outline. We offer a variety of features for this program to make it attractive for our users to enrol in it right away.
Structured and Personalised Arabic Grammar Lessons
For a variety of reasons, learning Arabic grammar and taking a course is necessary to have a strong command of the language. We have structured the curriculum in a way that makes it easy for the learners. You will be taken in a step-by-step way so that nothing remains difficult to understand. The points we keep into consideration while structuring the syllabus are:
- The duration of the course
- The number of classes per week
- The duration of the class
- The tests and competitions dates and time
- The revision time in each lesson
We also offer the facility to get a personalized and customized Arabic Grammar plan in which you can design and modify the syllabus as per your need and requirement. The topics you intend to learn and practice will be added with a slight revision of the past topics to bring you into the mode and momentum of study.
3 Main Levels Of Learning Arabic Grammar
We have divided the curriculum into three main levels that are:
1- Basic Arabic Grammar Module
Arabic words: The different types of words in the language and how they’re divided.
Arabic phrases: The more common phrases to introduce some key concepts and terminologies.
Arabic sentences: The different types of sentences as preparation for more advanced Arabic grammar rules
2- Intermediate Module
- Grammatical inflexion
- Inflexion in Arabic words
- Reflection and diptotes
- The grammatical states
- Nominal sentences
- Verbal sentences and Arabic adverbs
- Other verbal associates
3- Advanced Module
- Gender in Arabic
- Plurality in Arabic
- Arabic numbers
The Prerequisite For This Course
If you have completed the basic Arabic Reading course of Noorani Qaida and know how to read Quran, then you can easily take this course because grammar needs knowledge of the language. If you are slightly fluent in reading, then your course instructor will work on your fluency too.
Without having any prior knowledge of the Arabic language, it will become difficult to understand the grammar rules, that is why we prefer taking basic reading courses first so that you can move on gradually and learn effectively as much as possible.
Qualified Native Arab Instructors
To facilitate our students with the best teaching experience, we have hired a bunch of qualified and certified native Arab tutors who are experienced enough to bring out amazing results. The qualities we prefer for Arabic grammar teachers are as following.
- They must have attended university for higher Arabic and Quranic studies.
- They must have a certificate of Ijazah to teach others and pass on the permission of teaching to others as well.
- They ought to be fluently speaking English, Urdu, and Pashto in order to cater to as many Muslim students from around m the globe as they can.
- They must have a deep insight into creative teaching with different effective methodologies.
- They must have a good rapport with their previous students who have given 100% consent of studying Grammar from them.
- They must have diplomas or attended workshops in advanced Arabic Grammar to train others, whether kids or adults.
- They must have experience of more than 5 years in virtual classes both for students and teachers for advanced levels.