Learning Arabic with a group has several advantages, including the possibility of learning knowledge and creating friendships with people worldwide. The variety of people in the group can build a competitive environment that stimulates you to make more effort to acquire knowledge.
Besides, many studies have found that learning within a group increases the students’ cognitive abilities and boosts their motivation to learn and memorize information.
Though it’s no option for everyone. Several students can enjoy the experience of group learning from the comfort of their homes at affordable prices.
For this reason, Quran Spirit
introduces Arabic group classes online for everyone willing to improve his skills in the Arabic language in a friendly environment and with the guidance of qualified Arabic tutors from Egypt.
Best Group Online Arabic Course Outline
Arabic group classes are designed for students seeking to learn Arabic in groups. These classes are conducted online by a teacher who is fluent in Arabic. It can be male or female according to the group’s preferences.
This course is suitable for different levels of Arabic proficiency, ranging from beginner to advanced levels. Students with a common learning ground are often categorized in the same group.
The curriculum of this course focused on reaching fluency in many areas, including Arabic grammar
, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The students also learn and practice speaking, listening, reading, and writing in Arabic.
Group classes can be a great way to learn Arabic because students can practice their language skills with other learners. Also, it offers a supportive and collaborative learning environment where students can learn from each other and receive feedback and guidance from a qualified teacher.
What You Will Learn In Online Arabic Group Classes
The course is focused on sharpening your skills in four aspects of the Arabic language
Speaking: By introducing you to many conversations with the teacher and your learning partner in the group and immersing into diverse, cultural group conversations where everyone can share his thoughts about a specific subject.
Listening: you’ll learn how to listen to different types of Arabic podcasts and understand the context of the conversations
Reading: You will learn to read Arabic script, including the different letters and diacritical marks used in the language.
Writing: You’ll learn how to write Arabic letters according to their position in sentences and long passages in Arabic according to your level.
Arabic grammar: You will learn the rules and structures of Arabic grammar, including verb conjugation, noun declension, sentence structure, and more.
Arabic Vocabulary: You will learn new Arabic words and phrases, including common expressions and idioms most used in everyday conversations.
About Our Arabic Language Curriculum
The curriculum of this course is focused on enhancing the four skills of the Arabic languages, besides grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
Our teachers relied on many resources for building this curriculum, including many books such as Arabic between your hands, Alif Baa, “Arabic for Dummies, and Madina Arabic Reader
All the lessons are introduced in live sessions and include a combination of interactive activities, practice exercises, and cultural immersion practices.
Categorized Arabic Group Classes
For avoiding random, poor grouping, we’ve set four criteria for classifying the students into groups.
Based on Age
The classes are introduced to adults or children Since the latter requires specific education and instruction that meet their age.
Children’s classes: These classes are designed for children and use age-appropriate materials and teaching methods, including funny games, activities, and animated videos.
Adult classes: These classes are designed for adult learners and may focus on specific topics such as travel, business, or culture.
Based on the Proficiency Level
The classes are categorized into beginner, moderate and advanced levels.
1. Beginner classes: These classes are designed for students with little or no prior experience with the language. It deals with simple subjects like Arabic letters and how to pronounce and write them.
2. Intermediate classes: These classes are ideal for students who have a basic understanding of the language and want to improve their skills, and they focus on some grammatical rules and building vocabulary in specific subjects suitable for this level.
3. Advanced classes: These classes are for students who have a high level of proficiency in the language and want to refine their skills. So, it focused on improving fluency and conversational skills, expanding vocabulary on advanced topics, refining pronunciation, and fine-tuning grammar.
Based on Gender
The groups are categorized into groups for females or males. Female groups are taught by a female teacher and male groups are introduced by a male teacher. There is no difference in the qualification of both female and male teachers in terms of knowledge and experience.
However, it’s a good option for students who are more comfortable learning with a teacher of their gender and want to avoid gender mingling for religious purposes.
Based on availability
As students learn in different time zones due to different locations, it is also important to group students according to their availability. Students share similar time zones in the morning classes and have the same time are grouped. Similarly, students available in the evening and mid-day are herded together in a group.
Quran Spirit Qualified native Arabic Tutors
All of our teachers are well-equipped to teach Arabic to non-natives. Read more to know their qualification.
TRY FREE NOW
- Native Arabic speakers: All of our tutors are native speakers of Arabic, which means they have a deep understanding of the language and its nuances.
- Long Teaching Experience: Our tutors have years of experience teaching Arabic to students worldwide of all levels, from beginners to advanced learners.
- Proper Education: Our tutors have degrees in Arabic language and literature, linguistics, or related fields. Many of our tutors also have teaching certifications or specialized training in teaching Arabic as a foreign language.
- High Language Proficiency: Our tutors are highly proficient in Modern Standard Arabic and various dialects of Arabic. They are also familiar with the cultural context in which the language is used.
- Effective Communication Skills: Our tutors are good communicators who can explain complex concepts clearly and concisely. They are also patient and supportive and can tailor their teaching approach to the individual needs of each student.
- Technology skills: Our tutors are proficient in using online teaching platforms and tools, which allows them to deliver high-quality lessons in a virtual classroom setting.