In the holy month of Ramadan, many people are looking for healthy habits in Ramadan, so in this article, we will talk about these healthy habits, and we will mention the most important examples of this.
In Ramadan, people fast for a long time of hours of the day, exposing them to fatigue, fatigue, and insomnia, so you should adhere to several health tips and habits that protect you from being tired during this holy month.
Healthy habits during Ramadan
First of all, you should know that your health is one of the most important things you should do and take care of during this month and during the whole year, where you can put yourself at risk and illness if you are neglected in your food. May God command us to fast for many reasons and benefits that fast to us from fasting.
- Drink eight glasses of water a day from Iftar to Suhoor to prevent dehydration and constipation. You should pay attention to drinking enough during Iftar time after Maghrib prayers until dawn to avoid dehydration during Ramadan.
- You slept for 6-8 hours a day for adequate mental and physical rest. Sleeping less means feeling tired during the day, leading to less productivity. Wherewith fasting, a person feels exhausted, thirsty, and hungry, but if you have enough sleep, this helps you to tolerate fasting better.
- Eat a varied, balanced breakfast that includes muds, soups, salads, main course, fruits, and a small piece of Ramadan sweets, where diversity in healthy food and food helps people obtain various types of food.
- Walking or participating in any physical activity, you should take care of your health during this particular month. In Ramadan, the chance of eating a lot of sweets increases after breakfast, so this exposes you to gaining weight in an unhealthy way.
Actions to follow in Ramadan
- Eat Suhoor to fill your body with energy and help regulate blood sugar. Be careful what you eat at Suhoor because this food will provide you with energy the next day. Also, you should not eat food that makes you thirsty the next day.
- Avoid drinking excess fluid at night for fear of thirst during the day, leading to abdominal tightness.
- Don’t eat a variety of food at night or in Suhoor, especially high-fat foods, believing that they will prevent hunger during the day.
- Avoid eating large amounts of food at breakfast, which will lead to severe fulness, and this exposes you to vomiting or extreme lethargy, which tells you to weight gain severely this month.
- Avoid eating a large number of sweets that will lead to weight gain.
- Take care of fluids, whether water or otherwise, during the evening, as it is essential for the health and vitality of your body during the fasting period.
The most important benefit of fasting
- The benefits of fasting are to prevent cancerous diseases, knowing that it eliminates weak and damaged cells because the feeling of hunger stimulates the body’s internal organs, which increases its activity and vitality, which helps to get rid of these cells.
- Rid the body of limestone deposits, stones, heavy bags, polyps, and others.
- Protection from diabetes. Fasting gives the pancreas room for comfort, knowing that it secretes insulin, which is responsible for converting sugar into fat and starchy substances,
- and increasing the amount of insulin that affects the pancreas, which affects its efficiency, which leads to the accumulation of sugar in the blood.
- Fasting regulates this process without the need to take medicines and drugs.
- Help lose weight, provided you stick to a healthy, light breakfast, rich in nutrients necessary for the body’s health and safety, and give it the ability to bear the burden of fasting the next day.
- Treatment of skin diseases reduces the amount of water in the blood and thus decreases the amount in the skin, which increases the immunity of the skin.
- Reduces the severity of diseases that affect it, reduces its sensitivity, and reduces the secretion of toxins that ferment and turn into permanent blisters and boils—prevention of gout, known as king’s disease.
- It results from overeating meat. Protection from brain and heart clots reduces the percentage of harmful cholesterol in the body.
- Relieve joint pain.
At the beginning of Ramadan, you should know the most important things you should give up in this holy month to avoid many sins and sins that you can fall during this month because the reward is doubled in this blessed month.
- Stop the tongue from taboos: absence, gossip, and falsehood.
Because fasting is worship that began to discipline souls and accustom them to goodness.
Ramadan is a school whose goal is for the fasting person to graduate piously, which is the supreme goal of fasting.
- Charity to fasting people and breakfast for them.
In the month of Ramadan, you should pay attention to the feeling of others and respect for others as ordered by Islam,
so this month you should treat people well and give people various things of food, zakat, and toys for children, to bring pleasure to them.
- There was a lot of charity and goodness in the month of charity:
he was the best of people, and he was the best of Ramadan.
- I’Tikaaf, Ramadan, and Taraweeh prayer.
Ramadan is one of the most preferred months for I’tikaaf, and distance from all that angers God, so we have to pay attention to all our actions during this month.
- Turn away from the ignorant, foolish, and forgive.
In the holy month of Ramadan, you should take care of your actions,
so it would help if you stayed away from all people who may expose you to making mistakes and sin.
- Hastening breakfast and delaying Suhoor is one of the Sunnahs of the Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) in the month of Ramadan,
where it is preferable to delay fasting and hasten breakfast.