Before you get to how to learn hadith online, let’s take a look at the science of Hadith, as that science of hadith is the science that the Islamic nation singled out to the exclusion of other nations to preserve the message that Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – brought.
In this science, Muslims have relied on rules and principles in accordance with the principles of accurate scientific methods to verify the hadiths that were received from the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
And distinguish the authentic ones from the weak and fabricated ones and other well-known ranks of hadith, and this article will shed light on the definition and sections of the science of hadith In Islam, in addition to ways to learn hadith for kids.
What does hadith mean?
Hadith in the language: a single word, collected by hadiths, and also collected on hadiths, and it is all that people speak of speech, news, or the like.
As for the science of hadith in language, it is: one of the sciences through which the sayings of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, and his conditions and actions are known.
The hadith in the term: is what was added to the Prophet – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – from saying deed, report, or moral or ethical description.
And what is meant by the report of the Prophet – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – that one of the companions – may Allah be pleased with them – speaks in front of the Messenger – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – by saying or doing something.
So the Prophet – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – does not deny that saying or doing; Or that the news of that saying or deed had reached the Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.
And he was silent about it, which gives that deed or saying a legal, legislative character. And his appearance, while his moral qualities mean what the Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, was characterized by.
Such as generosity, humility, and charity for the poor, orphans, and the needy, in addition to other morals and virtues that were characterized by the Prophet, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, and this is What we will learn about in an online hadith courses.
This science is considered one of the branches of Sharia sciences, so we are accused of making it practical for children, through an online hadith course that is concerned with studying all that was mentioned about the Messenger of Allah.
May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – from actions, sayings, and reports, and it also deals with the biography of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – before and after The mission.
And is also concerned with preserving and codifying the hadiths of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – as well as looking at the sources of hadiths and studying their chains of narrators and texts.
Al-Matoun: They are the texts of the honorable prophetic hadiths, and since it is the only way through which the Islamic religion was transmitted, Muslims since the time of the Messenger of Allah – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – have given this science great attention and great care to scrutinize everything that was mentioned in this religion.
This is to ensure more than one matter pertaining to the honorable hadith of the Prophet, and the most prominent of these matters: that Muslims ensure that none of the hadiths of the Messenger – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – is lost and that these hadiths are protected from fabricated and weak hadiths.
Therefore, the science of hadith developed little by little at the hands of the Muslims who came after the death of the Messenger – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – and it fell upon them to transmit this religion to those after them in the fullest way.
Among the most prominent scholars in this field are Imam Al-Bukhari in his book Sahih Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim in his book Sahih Muslim And many others, so interest in the field of hadith and its scrutiny became a science in itself.
Independent with its characteristics, books, and scholars, all of this arose with the efforts of successive generations. Otherwise, this is what we will study in detail during the hadith classes online.
how to learn hadith online?
Undoubtedly, the reward of learning hadith has a great virtue in this world and the hereafter, so we offer, through the quran spirit, online hadith courses for kids and adults.
Where it aims to learn hadith online for kids, Moreover to teach the child everything that was reported from the Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and to know the principles of hadith science, as well as the reward of learning hadith.
The content of online hadith courses is also presented in the latest practical ways and methods used with the child, which aim to teach these sponsors in a very effective way through hadith classes online.
In addition, parents can subscribe to an online hadith course through very simple steps, just by registering on quran spirit.
What are the types of hadith?
In addition, learn hadith online Classes is interested in teaching children the different sections of Hadith science. Hadith science is divided into two parts; The science of hadith riwayah, and the science of hadith deriah;
1- The science of hadith is intended to narrate the following:
- The science that searches for what was reported about the Prophet – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – in terms of sayings, actions, statements, or attributes, and what was reported about the Companions and followers.
- The science that is concerned with familiarity with the narrations from the Prophet – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – and the companions and followers:
- Knowledge of the accuracy of the narrations and expressions from the Prophet – may Allah bless him and grant him peace – and from the companions and followers.
- The science that deals with the study of chains of narrators; To classify hadiths into authentic, Hasan, or weak hadiths.
- The science that searches for the purpose of the honorable hadith and the benefits derived from it.
2- The science of hadith deriah is a study of the science of hadith, a study that is also called the term hadith, or the sciences of hadith, or the origins of hadith, and a statement of its intent is as follows:
- Knowledge and familiarity with the laws that lead to knowledge of the conditions of the hadith’s chain of transmission; So the world will come to know the conditions of all the men of hadith who transmitted the hadith, one from one, all the way to the Prophet – may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
So he is aware of knowing the connected bond, or the interrupted bond, or the occurrence of some fraud in the bond, or discovering the failure of some hadith men to hear it, or their poor memorization of the hadith, or accusing some men of lying or immorality.
- Knowledge of the laws that lead to knowledge of the text of the hadith; So the scholar reveals what happens in the body of the hadith in terms of raising or stopping, anomaly, or the validity of the hadith.
- Knowledge of the laws that lead to judging the hadith in terms of acceptance and response in general. As for the science of hadith, it is used to partially apply the rules to a specific hadith in order to reach its acceptance or rejection, with knowledge of its narrators, an explanation of its vocabulary, and a statement of its benefits.
- Thus, the difference between the science of hadith is knowledge and the science of hadith is narration.
- The difference between them is like the difference between the science of jurisprudence and the science of jurisprudence, and the difference between the science of grammar and the science of syntax. They are complementary to each other.
The Principles for the Hadith
There are 10 principles of the science of hadith, on the basis of which this science is based, and the following is a statement of these principles:
- Al- Hadd: It is the science by which the conditions of the chain of transmission and the text are known, how to bear and perform them, the characteristics of the men, and so on.
- Al moudou: the chain of transmission and the text in terms of validity and weakness.
- Al thamrah: Knowing the correct hadith from others.
- Al-Fadl: The correct rulings in all legal sciences are based on it, by knowing what is accepted and rejected from the news.
- Alnisbaa: Contrast and difference, that is, it is not overlapping with other sciences.
- Al wadie: It was said that the first person to classify it as an independent science was Judge Abu Muhammad al-Hasan bin Abd al-Rahman al-Ramharmuzi, who died in the year 360 AH, in his book (The Muhaddith al-Faasi’ al-Rawi wa al-Aa’i).
- Alism: the science of the terminology of hadith, and it is also called the science of hadith dirayah.
- Al istmidad: from tracing the conditions of the hadith and the narrators.
- Shari’a rule: an individual duty for those who are alone with it, and a communal duty in the case of plurality.
- Al masial: His issues are many, such as: mutawatir and ahad hadith, accepted and rejected, and the sections of the correct and the sections of the weak, and the raised and the suspended and the cut off and others.
what is reward of learning hadith?
The majority of scholars and jurists have unanimously agreed that there is a great reward of learning hadith, because it is one of the acts of worship it involves a search for knowledge and understanding in religion.
And much legal evidence has been mentioned about the necessity of understanding religion so that a person can worship his Lord on Knowledge and insight.
Including what came from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him: “The best of you is he who learns knowledge and teaches it” to other hadiths that came in the virtue of learning knowledge and seeking its way.
And in the virtue of reading the Noble Qur’an and contemplating its meanings, and in the virtue of reading the hadiths of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace And dealt with study and research, which facilitates the way to heaven and deliverance from the fire.
Therefore, reading the Noble Qur’an and the hadiths was one of the reasons for entering Paradise, being far away, and being saved from the fire because there were signs and indications in that of Allah’s love for the servant and facilitating the path of goodness for him.