The Quran is the holy book of Islam and is considered by Muslims to be the word of God as revealed to the Prophet Muhammad. It is a central text in the Islamic faith and is considered to be the foundation of Islamic belief and practice. It is important for Muslims to understand and learn Quran as it provides guidance for living a moral and righteous life.
To make it easy for beginners to read Quran, there are several methods and tools available such as:
- Reading with a tutor or teacher who can guide the student and explain the meaning of the text
- Using translation and commentary to aid in understanding the text
- Using online resources such as apps and websites that provide lessons and exercises to help with reading and understanding the Quran.
Easy Quran reading is a thing many people need; if you don’t have a trained and experienced tutor, learning how to read the Quran is quite challenging nowadays. As a result, online video tutorials are another excellent and quick option to learn how to read the Quran.
Easy Quran Reading Tips
According to Muslims, the Quran is God’s ultimate sacred text, given to God’s final Prophet, Prophet Muhammad [peace be with him and his offspring], roughly 1400 years ago. The Quran is this great Prophet’s perpetual miracle, which has not been altered or perverted until this day.
According to the Quran, God has shielded the Quran from any tampering or distortion. It is the literal word of God, and it is a work of art in terms of eloquence and elegance. Muslims should learn to read and recite the Quran. Because it is a book that includes many instructional teachings, tales, parables, words of guidance, joyful tidings for believers, and cautions for disbelievers.
As revealed in narrations by Prophet Muhammad and his household, reading the Quran in its original language (Arabic) brings several benefits and rewards. This is because it was first revealed in this language. Reading the Quran by gazing at its text is also advised. Another incentive to read the Quran is that every Muslim must read many surahs from the Quran during their daily prayers.
How Can I Learn Easy Quran Reading?
So, whether you or your children want to study and read Quran online quickly, Quran Spirit Institute’s Quran specialists and instructors have you covered where you can get online Quran classes under the guidance of native Arabic tutors. They broke down Quran study into step-by-step courses that lead you or your children from beginner to mastery and even taught the Quran to others.
Learn Easy Quran Reading
To learn the Quran, you need to begin by understanding the fundamentals of Quran reading. Find out how Arabic letters are connected or separated. Then there’s learning how to read words, short sentences, and large ones.
You will study the following throughout the “Reading Quran Basics” program at Quran Spirit:
- Phonetics in the Quran
- The Arabic Letters
- Diacritics in Arabic
- Forms and Letters
- Lengthening – Madd
- Tanween and Shaddah
- Rules of Laam
- Rules of AlifulWasl
- The Quranic writing’s characteristics
Reciting the Quran Is a Skill That May Be Learned
After you’ve mastered the fundamentals of Quran reading, it’s time to learn how to recite the Quran more professionally, according to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
You will study the following during the “Quran Recitation” Program at Quran Spirit:
- Every Alphabet’s Pronunciation
- Every Word’s Pronunciation
- Recitation in a variety of styles
- Meanings of Ayat (Verses)
- The Quranic writing’s characteristics
- Fluently reciting the entire Quran
Study the Tajweed Rules
To Easy Quran reading or master the Quran’s recitation, one must be proficient in “Tajweed.” Tajweed (Quranic grammar) is a set of rules and laws that must be followed when reciting the Quran to be beautiful and correct.
You will study the following during the “Online Quran Tajweed” Program at Quran Spirit:
- What exactly is Tajweed?
- The advantages of learning Tajweed
- Letters that are heavy and light
- Noon Saakin and Tanween’s Rules
- Meem Saakin’s Rules
- In the exalted name of Allah – laam
- The letter Raa
- Madd – Extending the rules
- Stopping after a sentence
- Characteristics of the letters
Memorize the Quran
You may now memorize the Quran and have the remarkable power and strength of reciting the Quran by heart after learning the Quran Recitation with Tajweed.
In Islam, becoming a Hafiz/Hafiza means a lot in this life and the afterlife.
You will study the following during the “Online Quran Memorization” Program at Quran Spirit:
- Memorization of Allah’s Book with accuracy (Quran)
- Techniques for Memorization in a Hurry
- Types of Forgetfulness
- How to Get Rid of Forgetting
- The Verse’s Message in General
- Why Are the Verses Being Revealed?
- The Quran’s Benefits of Memorization