learn Arabic alif baa taa for kids online! Learning Arabic alif baa taa for kids is not easy at all. Rather, it requires sufficient experience and knowledge of the Arabic language completely, so that the teacher is able to simplify the arabic alif ba ta.
And with regard to the great importance of the Arabic language in the Islamic religion, many parents want to teach children grammar in various ways.
It is worth noting that the first thing that a child begins to learn from the Arabic language is alif ba taa, in other words learning the letters of the Arabic language.
Therefore, Quran spirit offers Arabic lessons for kids, which contributes to spreading the Arabic language and teaching it to kids. As the learning process is conducted by experts and specialists in teaching the Arabic language.
So we will learn through our paragraphs how to teach arabic alif ba ta to Kids, in addition to how to register for Arabic online lessons.
What does Arabic alif baa taa mean?
- Aleph is written “ا” like the word “أرنب”.
- Baa is written with “ب” like “بطه”.
- The T is written like ت, like a تمثال.
- Thaa is written “ث” like the word “ثعلب”.
- The gym is written like this “ج” as in the word “جمل”.
- H is written “ح” like “حصان”.
- Khaa is written like this “خ” like the word “خروف”.
- The letter d is written د as in the word “دجاجة”.
- Letter z is writes “ذ” like the word “ذراع”.
- Raa is written “ر” like the word “رمان”.
- Letter z is written ز like زهور.
- Seine is written like this, “س”, like the word سكر.
- The shin is written “ش” like the word “شهر”.
- The sad is written “ص” like “صياد”.
- Dhad is written “ض” as in the word “ضفدع”.
- Taa is written like this “ط” like the word “طائرة”.
- The word “zaa” is spelled “ظ” like the word “ظرافة”.
- Ain is written “ع” like the word “عين”.
- Al-Ghain is written like this, “غ”, as in the word “غيمة”.
- Faa is written like “ف” like “فراولة”.
- Qaf is written as “ق” like the word “قفل”.
- Al-Kaf is written as “ك” as in the word “كتاب”.
- The lam is written “ل” like the word “لعبة”.
- The meme is written “م” like “موزة”.
- The Nun is written as “ن”, as in the word “نخيل”.
- H You write “ه” like “هدية”.
- The waw is spelled “و” like the word “وردة”.
- Yaa is written “ي” like the word “يمامه”.
What is the letter Alif?
The alif “a” is the first letter in the Arabic alphabet, as the hamza is an explosive laryngeal sound. This sound is neither whispered nor unvoiced.
When pronounced, the opening between the two vocal cords is closed, so air is not allowed to pass from the larynx, then the two strings open, and the air exits, causing an explosive sound.
And placing the vocal cords while pronouncing the hamza sound between closed and open, so that the resulting sound comes out between the passive and the whispered.
How can teach my kids the Arabic online fast?
Learning arabic online is one of the most popular methods, especially for kids. Moreover, Quran sprite offers Arabic lessons for kids, which in turn contributes to teaching the arabic alif ba ta to your child in the correct way.
By using interactive methods while presenting lessons. This method also includes many features, Among them, we mention the following:
- Selection of academic content with high quality, in addition to receiving lessons at the hands of experts who are fluent in teaching alif baa for kids.
- Teach the Arabic alif baa taa for kids and in the end, your child will be able to know the shapes of the letters as well as the sound of each letter.
- Using interactive methods during the presentation of the Arabic Alphabet Baa Taa, and thus will contribute to the speed of learning for your child.
How can teach my kids to read Arabic?
The next step after teaching Arabic alif baa taa for kids is to teach the child how to read correctly in the Arabic language. This step may be difficult for many mothers, but it is necessary, so here are some steps that may help you learn to read correctly:
1- Building phonemic awareness
Children’s songs help teach them rhyme and rhythm, which helps them hear the sounds and syllables in words.
It’s a good way to build phonemic awareness, which is one of the most important skills in learning to read.
This fun activity is a great way for children to develop implicit literacy skills that will prepare them for success in the reading process. later.
2- Word cards
Cut out simple cards and write words containing 3 letters on them, ask your child to choose a card, then read the word together, and raise 3 fingers.
Ask him to say the first letter he hears in the word, then the second, then the third. This activity builds basic phonics and word analysis skills, which helps him learn how to pronounce words.
If your child is just starting to learn the alphabet, focus on the sound each letter makes. More than the same letter names.
3- Typing words helps your child to interact more
Seeing words printed on posters, books, etc. enables children to see and apply connections between sounds and letter symbols.
When you are outside, have your child notice the letters on billboards and signs, and focus with him on the first letter in the word. Ask him: How do we pronounce this letter? Do you know another word that starts with this sound?
4- Word game
Focus on simple word games on a regular basis, and on playing games that encourage your child to listen and recognize and manipulate the sounds in words. For example, ask questions such as: What sound does this word start with? And what sound does it end with?
5-Focus on basic skills
You need to understand the basic skills for teaching your child to read, which are 5 basic components that include phonemic awareness, the ability to hear and manipulate different sounds in words, and phonics.
Recognizing the relationship between letters and the sounds made by vocabulary, understanding the meaning, definitions, and context of words.
Understanding the meaning of the text, Whether in story books or information books, fluency, and the ability to read aloud with speed, comprehension, and accuracy.
6- Use technology
Using a computer, mobile phone or tablet is especially fun for your child. You can use some sites to learn to read and turn your child’s fun time into a learning opportunity.
There are also many classic books that your child can read in the applications available on your phone.
7-motivate your child
Learning to read should be a fun process to keep kids motivated to improve. A child might be excited about learning at first, but as soon as things get tough they get overwhelmed and give up easily.
As his mother, you should pay attention to this stage and learn how to motivate him again, such as using the reward system when completing the activity and reaching new levels.
8- Dialogue reading
Not many people realize how many skills can be gained through the simple act of reading to a child. This not only shows them how to pronounce words, but also builds basic comprehension skills, develops their vocabulary, and best of all, adopts a “conversational” reading style when asking your child to participate in the story.
Before turning the page, ask him what he thinks will happen next, and you can also ask your child about the other way the book could end.
9- Selection of books
Try to attract your child’s interest in realistic books in addition to fairy tales. Find books that simply deal with his favorite topics such as cars, dinosaurs, animals, and other topics available with lots of pictures, specially designed for children of this age.
10- Be patient
Every child learns at his own pace, so always remember that the most important thing you can do is to make reading fun, by reading regularly.
Choosing reading activities that he likes carefully, and letting your child choose his books from time to time, will instill an early love of reading and give him a better opportunity to learn to read easily.
learning alif baa for kids at a young age is one of the necessary things for the child because it helps the child to learn better and with the passage of time, he will be able to read, and accordingly.
As starting to teach alif ba taa to kids at an early age will be a means that can by making the child able to read and write at an early age, as it is necessary to follow the correct methods that help the child to learn effectively.