how to teach All Tajweed Rules for kids in 3 months! Some parents may find that learning All Tajweed Rules is difficult, and children may find it difficult to learn all tajweed rules Quran, and it may take a lot of time for the child to complete learning all the rules of tajweed.
And it is worth noting that we follow some methods in Quran spirit to help the child learn All Tajweed Rules for kids in 3 months by getting online tajweed course, and among these provisions are the following:
- First step: We begin to teach the child the exits of letters and their characteristics.
- Second step: We apply the rulings while reciting the Holy Qur’an so that they are fixed in the child’s mind.
- Third step: repeating what was previously studied, and below we will learn about the steps for learning the rules of tajweed for children.
Different Types of Tajweed
How Many Rules are There in Tajweed?
There are five rulings for rules tajweed, and the following is the list of all tajweed rules in detail with tajweed rules with examples:
1- First Rule
Exiting letters correctly. The twenty-eight Arabic letters have many exits and entries that mean a good way to pronounce the correct letter and thus the word in its correct meaning.
Letter exits are one of the sciences that are related to the science of tajweed and have great importance in reading, and what is meant by letter is the letter of the thing or the letter of the word, and therefore the word and its correct pronunciation depend entirely on the letters and their correct exits.
And these exits have 17 exits, such as the hollow, the throat, the tip, the lips, the edges of the folds, and others, and they relate to the method of pronunciation.
Or what is called recently the science of linguistics or communication in humans, and the method of graduating each word separately with all the letters that this word contains.
The rulings of the madd have many divisions, such as the natural or secondary and natural extension, for example, it comes through an alif, and what precedes this thousand comes open like the Almighty’s saying:
وَالضُّحَى (1) وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا سَجَى
The last letter is extended as if it were an alif.
There is another branch related to the tide that is made by means of the sakinah yaa and the waw al-mideh, which is preceded by plural letters.
- As for the madd farai, it is divided into an obligatory and permissible madd, instead of a connection, not separate and connected, and other sections that differ from one madd to another.
- As for the mudd lazim, which is obligatory, it is extended by six vowels, and it is a mudd that results from the meeting of an original sukun letter with a mudd letter, and in that case, it is divided into a weighted one.
- As for the madd arid of sukoon, it means the madd that causes the pause, and it is not considered accidental in the case of sukoon because of the pause, and it cannot be accidental in the word that precedes the last letter of the extension.
The meem sakina and tanween The letter meem has a special ruling in the provisions of tajweed and its pronunciation in the Holy Qur’an.
In any way, it is divided into a meme that is supported by idgham in its ruling, Ikhfaa in its ruling, and Izhar in its ruling.
In idgham, the consonant meem at the end of the speech can be completely different, so that it becomes a stressed meme after the idgham.
In idgham, the consonant meem at the end of the speech can be completely different so that it becomes a stressed meme after the diphthong.
In terms of ikhfa shafawi, the consonant meem in a speech is a ikhfaa shafawi.
As for the izhar, on the contrary, this ikhfaa is through the consonant meem coming at the end of the first word, or the meem between the letters “waw” and “faa’.” This ruling remains fully applicable to it.
4- Fourth Rule
Rulings on Noon and Tanween: Noon sakinah and Tanween are among the important rulings in the science of tajweed, as this ruling is based on the convergence of Noun sakinah.
Or Tanween with any letter of the remaining Arabic language, where it can be said that the Noun is a consonant in all cases, such as the case of the izhar. With hamza, ain, khaa, Haa, and ghien.
As for the case of idgham, the noun sakna is divided and its rule is consonant in the letters ra and lam.
As for the iqlab, the consonant meem is inverted with the tanween baa, which is the only letter in the idgham, while the ikhfaa is with the rest of the letters in the Arabic language.
5- Fifth Rule
the rule of Ibtidaa
The meaning of ibteda from reading the Holy Quran is to start
Reading the Qur’an, where there are fundamentals and rules in reading such as seeking refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan.
Then starting with the Basmala
Which has a special way of reading according to the provisions of tajweed the one we knew before.
There are some cases in which the reciter cannot recite the seeking refuge and then begin to recite the Basmalah, in the event that he is continuing and resuming the recitation.
Types of Tajweed
Tajweed is divided into two parts:
1-Practical improvement (applied)
What is meant by it is the recitation of the Noble Qur’an, a quality reading as it was revealed to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, and it is obligatory and obligatory in kind for every reciter of the Qur’an.
2-Scientific (theoretical) Tajweed
What is meant by it: knowledge of its rules and scientific rulings, and its learning is delegated to the general public.
And it is obligatory and obligatory in kind for those who undertake to read or read so that they may be an example to other ordinary people in reciting the Book of Allah as it should be recited.
Is it Necessary to Learn All Tajweed Rules for kids?
As for the legal ruling of learning All Tajweed Rules, it is a communal obligation in terms of theoretical study by which some Muslims theoretically learn these rulings.
These provisions are obligatory in learning, and some Muslims may suffice others if they study without the other groups.
In practice, which is the reading of the Noble Qur’an, it must be done with a correct and complete reading, away from confusion or blemishes that may hinder the reading of the Qur’an in the warlike form and with the letter that was revealed to the Messenger of Allah.
So it is our duty to get acquainted with the rules of intonation and how to read, and why the easy thing that helps us to understand that reading or reading in the correct way is flawless, as we said.
How do You Teach Tajweed Rules to kids?
There are several ways to learn list of all tajweed rules for children, and the following are some steps to teach all the rules of tajweed for children:
- Determine the amount of the Holy Quran, and divide this amount by the number of classes, thus creating a plan for each class.
- Prepare the specified amount of verses to recite to the children during study time.
- Read the verses clearly, with sound exits, and slowly, while making the children look at you to simulate the way you pronounce the verses.
- Use audio or visual material for one of the proficient readers, as it gives the child the opportunity to hear and repeat with the reader.
- Repeat this process more than once during the class, for example at the beginning, middle and end.
- Make sure that the children listen and repeat the verses, and you will find a response from the children, as they have already begun to apply the rulings.
- Ask the children to recite the verses individually; To make sure of their pronunciation safety.
- Distribute the amount of memorization so that each of them reads one verse in succession.
- Use expressive movements with the face or hands as much as possible to express the meaning of the verse, so that the child connects this movement with the beginning of the next verse.
- Communication with mothers of children, as during communication, the plan that you follow is explained, and at that time it will be good for the children to listen to the class material at home more than once.
Especially before going to sleep. Also, hearing it in the car while the parents go out together is an excellent and proven method.
- Review the previous lesson
At the beginning of each lesson and before starting the new lesson material, you will have to teach the previous lesson again.
And recite the verses to them by heart, and when you recite, focus on the tenses of the long and sings, then move on to the new lesson material.
- Rewarding the child who has completed the recitation volume with a simple gift, or with a moral reward by involving him in the school broadcast by reading the Holy Qur’an.
- Perhaps the best way to teach children the rules of tajweed and their mastery is orally with memorization, and it is the first method by which the Companions – may Allah be pleased with them.
And those who followed after them learned to read the Holy Qur’an before the science of intonation appeared, to become an independent science with its scholars and compilations.
How do you memorize Quran with All Tajweed rules?
Here are some tips that help you memorize the Noble Qur’an with all tajweed rules:
1- Adopting one sheik for this task, so that the learner does not get distracted between one method and another, as well as between one sheik and another, and a specific method must be adopted in memorizing the Noble Qur’an with intonation from the sheik.
So that the mind of the learner is not distracted by more than one method, even if these methods are from the sheik himself, With the need to be limited to memorization and reading in one edition of the Qur’an.
2- Sincerity of intention to Allah Almighty, keenness to choose the appropriate place and time for memorization, drawing closer to Allah Almighty, and resorting to Him always asking for help, for memorization is success and facilitation from Allah Almighty.
3- Linking the verses of the Holy Qur’an to meanings and their interpretation, and focusing attention on the verses during memorization, with the importance of repeating memorization.
4- Leaving disobedience, sins, and taboos, and committing acts of worship and acts of worship.
5- Dedicate a daily reading to memorize; So that the learner feels the necessity and importance of regularity in memorizing the Holy Qur’an, and thus perseveres with it without interruption.
6- Register for the Advance Tajweed course for children provided by Quran spirit, as this course contributes to teaching children all tajweed rules Quran within 3 months.
In conclusion, learning All Tajweed Rules occupies a large part of the thinking of parents, so we presented to you, through our paragraphs, some steps that help in learning the list of all tajweed rules.